Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Montgomery?
Your new nursery is nearly set for your darling little one. You devoted hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even capped off the space with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch over your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a basic standalone device or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Montgomery, it’s a great choice when you consider the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Montgomery are ideal baby monitors
As part of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and every one of your components via a single app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind knowing you are able to check in on your little one from any location via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality video of your baby. You are even able to watch recorded clips right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides nap time is finished and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered notifications dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Even though this perk is typically for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous benefit. If you notice that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a tad uncomfortable in the nursery, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can use another indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with a lone mobile app.
Customize Your Montgomery smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Montgomery smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can offer. Dial (334) 378-2456 today and learn how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.