The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an enhancement in functionality too. These components not only notice smoke, they can also identify increasing heat levels. When they are activated, your monitoring professionals are instantly informed. They can even be programmed to forward updates right to your smartphone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Montgomery?
When an emergency happens, you will have enough to do just ensuring your family members are secure. Having a backup in place that will promptly verify the alarm and reach out to emergency personnel for you is merely a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Montgomery:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your connected home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring professionals instantly
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will contact emergency personnel promptly
These steps, from the setting off of your device to the notification of first responders, take place in rapid succession. As you collect your family to exit the premises, first responders are likely already responding. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- 24-hour protection no matter where you are
- Enhanced chance of speedy response times from first responders
- Well-trained monitoring professionals who will know which component was triggered
- Sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to remember that emergencies can occur unexpectedly. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle going when you depart for the night, and a four-legged friend is able to knock it over. While this might seem improbable, it could happen. When it does, you’ll be protected with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Montgomery, it’s the perfect time to get your home upgraded with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll provide monitored fire alarms and additional safety devices in your custom plan. When you go with around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be secured at every moment, no matter where you are. Design your versatile smart home now by calling (334) 378-2456 or submitting the form below.